Nuway's stunning Natural Stone Panels are a spectacular stone that can be adhered to various surfaces around the home to create a majestic look and feel. These stone panel veneers can be featured in various applications such as masonry fences, pillars, retaining walls, water features, as well as internal and external feature walls. Limitations are only bound by your imagination.
Material Consideration – PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASE
Due to the nature of natural stone, it is expected that products will vary in appearance, colour, texture, grain, shape, size and markings. No two pavers or tiles will be the same, and that is what provides the beauty of natural stone products. It is a good idea to blend tiles / pavers from all crates prior to laying. Products have an acceptable size tolerance of up to +/- 2.5mm, so it is important to arrange pavers by thickness and incorporate a grout space when laying. Small amounts of chipping as well as natural marks are considered acceptable in natural stone products. It is the responsibly of the user to inspect the tiles / pavers prior to laying as claims will not be honoured after products have been installed. Excessive chipping, cracks or size variation may be eligible for claim. We recommend sealing this product.
1. Wall/Subrata Preparation: The wall/substrate surface should be clean, flush, and free of dust and loose particles. Pre-existing surface coatings or paint should be thoroughly removed. It is recommended that a bondcrete sealer is applied to the substrate if the panels are being adhered to a vertical wall.
2. Choosing an adhesive: Your local hardware store or Retail Tile outlet will be able to advise you on which adhesive to use as long as you stipulate whether your feature panel is outside, inside, or being used in a water feature and that it is being used on stone panels.
3. Using a trowel, evenly apply the adhesive over the entire back of the panel and press the panel into position.
4. Lay your panels in an irregular pattern to avoid emphasing any of the natural defects in the stone. It is for this reason that the stretcher bond is not recommended.
5. Use a wet saw with a tile cutting blade for any cuts or mitering.
6. Sealer: Application of a penetrating sealer such as Klen's Pinnacle, Tuscan, or Stirling Sealer is recommended on the finished wall.
7. Any future leeching of rust from the stone can be removed easily with Klen's 'Anti-Eff'
m2 Calculator: (enter value in m)
Stone Panel Vogue Brown 3D 600mm x 150mm
- Weight: 10.00kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 600mm x 150mm x 20mm
RRP m2 Price:
- No. per m2: 11.11
- Qty per Pallet: 336
- Material: Natural Stone
- Suitable: Water feature, indoor feature, outdoor feature, retainingwall, cladding
- Product Code: N6836
- Availability: Available