Marble false brick, rough stone finish, cladding panels.
A versatile marble cladding alternative for covering various external/internal materials.
Can be glued to brick, stone and fibreboard exteriors/interiors or just jazz up your letterbox or block wall fence.
An attractive alternative finish for your exterior/interior applications.
INSTALLATION GUIDE: Wall Cladding
1. Wall/Subrate Preparation: The wall/substrate surface should be clean, flush, and free of dust and loose particles. Pre-existing surface coatings or paint should be thoroughly removed. It is recommended that a bondcrete sealer is applied to the substrate if the panels are being adhered to a vertical wall.
2. Choosing an adhesive: Your local hardware store or Retail Tile outlet will be able to advise you on which adhesive to use as long as you stipulate whether your feature panel is outside, inside, or being used in a water feature and that it is being used on stone panels.
3. Using a trowel, evenly apply the adhesive over the entire back of the panel and press the panel into position.
4. Lay your panels in an irregular pattern to avoid emphasing any of the natural defects in the stone.
5. Use a wet saw with a tile cutting blade for any cuts or mitering.
6. Sealer: Application of a penetrating sealer such as Environex Pinnacle, Tuscan, or Stone seal on the finished wall.
7. Any future leeching of rust from the stone can be removed easily with Enviornex 'Anti-Eff'
m2 Calculator: (enter value in m)
Cladding Cloudy Black 200x100x15mm
- Weight: 1.00kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 200mm x 100mm x 20mm
RRP m2 Price:
- No. per m2: 50
- Qty per Pallet: 1800
- Material: Stone
- Suitable: Water Features, Indoor/Outdoor Features, Retaining Walls, Cladding
- Product Code: N7071
- Availability: Available